HUSKY Heavy-Duty 63-inch W x 23-inch D 11-Drawer Tool Chest Mobile Workbench with Flip-Top Stainless Steel Top in Matte Black
Model # H63MWC11FT|Store SKU # 1001239597
The Husky 63-inch W x 23-inch D 11-Drawer Mobile Workbench with Split Flip-Top Work Surface has arrived. The unique split flip-top work surface allows the user to lift open half of the work surface at a time, enabling projects to remain on the other half. Each flip-up section is supported to by a pair of gas struts making it easy to open and leave upright if desired. The work surfaces are covered with stainless steel for long-lasting durability. Underneath each section are storage bins that can be configured by the user for ultimate accessibility. The lower section of the workbench is configured with 11-drawers that glide on 120 lbs. rated soft-closing ball-bearing slides. Each of the 2 larger bottom drawers has 2-sets of slides to accommodate larger and heavier items and all drawers come with pre-cut premium embossed drawer liners. The large full-height drawer is a power tool charging station with an internal power strip and power tool hanging rack. On the outer right-hand side of the workbench you will find a second power strip with an additional 6 outlets and 2 USB ports as well as an ergonomic side handle and bottle opener. The entire unit comes with 6 pre-installed 5-inch x 2-inch casters that allow this unit to move around your workspace with ease.
- Top long drawer dimensions: 40.9-inch W x 19.1-inch D x 4-inch H, left drawer bank dimensions: 3 small drawers: 25.4-inch W x 19.1-inch D x 3.3-inch H, 1 large drawer: 25.4-inch W x 19.1-inch D x 9.1-inch H, right drawer bank dimensions: 4 small drawers: 13-inch W x 19.1-inch D x 2.4-inch H, 1 large drawer: 13-inch W x 19.1-inch D x 9.1-inch H
- Internal keyed locking system with 2 provided keys provide added security
- Power charging station inside tall drawer with integrated power strip and power tool hanging rack
- Power strip with 6-outlets and 2 USB ports integrated into side of unit with hooks to store cord when not in use
- Bottle opener mounted underneath handle
- Aluminum corner guards to protect unit from dings and dents
- Pre-cut premium drawer liners included embossed with the Husky logo
- Full extension soft-closing drawer slides support up to 120 lbs.
- All-welded steel construction with rust-resistant textured black powder coat finish
- 63-inch x. 23-inch stainless steel top with split-top design provides over 1,449 sq.-inch of workspace
- Lift-up surfaces are individually supported by a pair of gas struts
- 2 steel storage bins within storage compartments below work surface
- Bottom 9-inch D drawers are supported by 2-sets of slides, which can accommodate heavier items up to 200 lbs.
- Ergonomic tubular side handle makes it easy to move your workbench around your workspace
- Six 5-inch x 2-inch swivel casters (4 with toe locks) can support up to 2,500 lbs.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.