Model # 674456 Store SKU # 1001574026
Acacia solid wood deck tiles provide a natural eco-friendly modular, floating outdoor and indoor floor system designed to be installed over concrete, patio stones or any solid substrate. Outdoor applications include high-rise balconies and decks, backyard patios and decks, and even as a front door mat. Interior applications include basement floors. Since the deck tiles have an air gap underneath, they enable occasional water flow underneath and the free flow of air which will keep the deck tiles dry. Acacia hardwood is Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified which means that acacia is sourced from a renewal natural resource. The deck tile dimensions are 12" x 12" x 0.5" that snap-fit together by hand without special tools. Each tile is one square foot. The deck tiles can be cut to fit into tight spaces and around posts with a circular saw, jig saw, or a fine-tooth hand saw on a hard flat surface, such as a portable work bench. Alternatively, for small installations, the deck tiles can be lifted up prior to winter and stored in a garage or shed for re-installation in the springtime. For a beautiful, natural modular floating wood floor system install Interbuild acacia deck tiles!
- The All-Natural Beauty of Acacia Hardwood in 20-Slat Design
- 12" x 12" x 0.5", One Square Foot Per Tile, 10 Square Feet Per Box
- Snap-Fits Together Over Concrete, Patio Stone or Solid Substrate
- Modular Floating Exterior and Interior Floor System for Backyard Patios, Decks & High-Rise Balconies
- Can be Used as a Floating Floor over Basement Concrete Floors since the Tiles are Raised Up Off the Floor to Allow Air Flow and Occasional Water Movement to a Central Drain
- In Order to Validate the One-Year Warranty at Least Two coats of an Exterior Grade Sealant Must be Applied top all Surfaces in Order to Preserve the Stain Finish and Protect Against Water Damage