Model # 672445 Store SKU # 1001616411
Interbuild Cutting Boards are made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected and highest-grade Oak timber grown in FSC certified forests, finished with 4 coats of Interbuild's food-safe ZERO percent VOC Hardwax wood oil. Prized for its beauty, stability and durability and better than plastic, glass and bamboo, this Butcher Block may be used for food preparation of all kinds of food ingredients. With its unique height and stunning design, it can be used as an impressive serving plate on dining tables or sideboards. The Clear Butcher Block Cutting Board has beautiful variations of wood tones and is heavy duty enough to withstand the swift chop of a meat cleaver but portable enough to easily rinse in your kitchen sink. The smooth surface wont cause excessive wear and tear and the crumb catching groove to keep your work surface tidy. After each use, wash the Cutting Board with warm water with a mild detergent, and dry with a clean towel or let it air dry.
- FSC Certified Acacia from sustainable resources
- Finished with four coats of hard wax wood oil that is food-safe and 100% VOC free
- Not only a beautiful cutting board but also an elegant serving platter
- Integrated perimeter groove to catch crumbs and run-off
- Heavy duty design for the busiest kitchens
- Elevated height and non-rectangular design make these cutting boards stand apart