INTERBUILD Hardwax Natural Wood Oil Stain, Food-Safe, 100% VOC-Free, DUSK GREY, 250 ml
Model # 471-1093D-025V|Store SKU # 1001411942
Interbuild's Hardwax Oil Wood Finishes are designed for all unfinished and unsealed wood surfaces. Because of the plant-based, food-safe, peanut-free formula, the Hardwax Oil Wood Finishes are ideal for finishing wood kitchen countertops and wood butcher block food preparation stations and chopping boards. In addition, they are formulated for use indoors and outdoors on unfinished wood doors and furniture in all outdoor wood species, including teak, acacia, cedar, poplar, pine, oak and walnut. With High Solids Content (100% Vegetable Oils and Waxes) and Zero Volatile Organic Compounds content (100% VOC-Free) the Hardwax Oil Wood Finishes have a high yield for every application, covering a wide surface area. The 8.45 fl. oz. (250 ml) size covers 54 to 108 square feet (5- 10 square meters). Interbuild's Clear Top-Coat Sealant is ideal to apply to wood surfaces that may already be stained but not sealed. Applying three coats to all surfaces will enable a lifetime of trouble-free use.
- Hardwax Oil Wood Finishes Have High Solids Content and Low Evaporation for High Yield per Application
- Food-Safe, Peanut-Free Formula
- 100% Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Free
- 100% Vegetables Oils and Waxes
- Ideal for wood kitchen countertops, wood food preparation areas and butcher block cutting boards.
- Formulated for use on any wood species for unfinished wood doors and funiiture for indoor and outdoor use