Model # TDS Store SKU # 1001103061
A TDS meter (aka ppm pen, nutrient tester, TDS stick) is an inexpensive and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality. TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. With the push of a button, the TDS meter tells you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million). The lower the TDS level, the purer the water, with 0 ppm being pure H2O.The TDS meter is great for checking your tap water quality and knowing when to change a filter. The TDS meter is a great tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, colloidal silver, hydroponics (test your nutrients), aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas, commercial and industrial applications and more. The TDS meter includes a protective carrying case. Pressing on the temperature button allows you to test the temperature of the water (allow 1-2 minutes for an accurate reading for the temperature compensation).
- Advanced CPU: Automatically calibrated temperature 0 - 9990 ppm TDS tester measurement range with 1 ppm accuracy
- Hold Button: Holds measurement value when meter is removed from water for convenient reading and recording
- Temperature Button: Tests water in Celsius and Fahrenheit 31 - 200 F degree range, 1 F degree accuracy
- Auto-Off Function: Shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery life
- Comprehensive: Great tool for testing hard water contaminated with arsenic, lead, aluminum and other metals
- Advanced CPU: Automatically calibrated per temperature, 0 - 9990 ppm TDS Measurement Range with 1 ppm Resolution