Model # WCB32-O Store SKU # 1001201097
The WCB32O whole house filtration system is the ideal "point of entry" filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on municipal (city) water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WCB32O filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home or business will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WCB32O. The stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters. The second and third stages house 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filters. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they are more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filters knock out bad tastes and odors, combine to remove up to 99% of chlorine from the water. If you are on well water or have unusual contaminants in your municipal water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32BM or the WGB32B-PB.
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Sediment, Chlorine, and More: Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! Our system removes up to 99% of chlorine from water as well as sediment, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. This system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home.
- DIY Installation and Maintenance: Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for easy DIY installation. With 3/4 inch NPT inlet/ outlet, it has minimum impact on water flow (up to 12 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance. The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use.
- Top-Notch Quality: The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter is able to achieve filtration down to 5 microns. The second and third stage CTO Carbon Block filters are made of high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. Both filters have a capacity of 30, 000 gallons of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for half a year.
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your extended manufacturer and life-time free tech support from U. S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please Note: Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis systems.