Model # CU-A4 Store SKU # 1001103071
The CU-A4's first stage is a 5 micron sediment filter (PP for short) used to remove rust, sand, and solid impurities from the water. The second stage holds the UF (Ultrafiltration) hollow fibre membrane. The UF membrane has a micron size of just 0.1, giving it the ability to remove suspended particles and contaminants of high molecular weight from the water. The third stage is a hybrid filter, combining KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Media) and activated carbon. KDF media kills algae and fungi, controls bacteria growth, and removes chlorine, pesticides, hydrogen sulfide, iron, lead, nickel, chromium, cadmium, calcium, aluminium, mercury, arsenic, and other organic compounds.The fourth and final filter stage houses the post activated carbon filter. This coconut shell activated carbon filter polishes off the water by removing any possible residual chlorine, tastes, or odours.
- The next best thing to reverse osmosis - does not require a storage tank, waste water, or wait time
- Sediment (PP), Ultrafiltration (UF), KDF & Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC), and Post Carbon (AC) filters combine to filter the water down to 0.1 micron
- Filters out up to 99% of targeted pollutants including chlorine, THMs, VOC, lead, arsenic, heavy metals and microorganisms
- Can be installed inline and used as a fridge filter
- Filter cartridges are twist on and off allowing them to be disposed and replaced after each use with no hassle
- Superior 4-stage multipurpose water filtration system for safer, healthier, better-tasting water. The advance 4-stage design, which includes both Ultrafiltration and KDF/GAC stages removes up to 99% of 700+ contaminants including LEAD, VOC, Chlorine while keeping healthy minerals. Note: This system does not reduce TDS as Reverse Osmosis system does.