Model # WGB22B-PB Store SKU # 1001201100
The WGB22B-PB whole house filtration system is an ideal inchpoint of entry inch filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike inchpoint of use inch systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB22B-PB filters your water from the source. The first stage houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odours, removes over 90% of sediment and chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. The second stage houses an iron and lead reducing filter. For removing contaminants and heavy metals found in the majority of well water supplies, the WGB22B-PB fits the bill.
- The FCRC25B iron and lead reducing filter is not needed for most municipal water supplies that the WGB22B targets
- Filters the incoming water supply for your entire home
- Removes up to 95% of iron, lead, manganese, sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants
- Big blue 20 inch x 4.5 inch filter cartridges allow for minimal pressure reduction and extended filter life
- CTO carbon block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life, tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard