iSpring iSpring RCC7P-AK Boosted Performance Under Sink 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener with Alkaline Remineralization, and Pump
Model # RCC7P-AK|Store SKU # 1001103064
- Alkaline remineralization filter balances pH using naturally occurring calcite
- Red mineral stones reintroduce ionized minerals including calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium
- Built in Booster Pump raises low incoming water pressure (<45 PSI), increasing the system's efficiency and production speed
- Filters up to 99% of 1,000+ pollutants including chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, pesticides, , sulfur, THMs, PFOA and PFOS
- European Style Brushed Nickel Faucet.Features Real Booster Pump that raises pressure to 65 psi
- Transparent housing for visual filter monitoring and Streamlined DIY installation process
"The RCC7P-AK model of the iSpring RCC7 line of products is equipped with a booster pump for situations where inlet/house water pressure is low below about 40 PSI. Reverse Osmosis requires high pressure to force the impurities out of the water. If the pressure is too low, the process will not be efficient. Adding a booster pump where the inlet water pressure is too low solves this problem by ensuring optimal pressure to the RO membrane at all times. Pure water can be produced more quickly with less water loss. The booster pump operates nearly noiselessly and only when needed. Usually it can barely be heard over normal kitchen activity.The whole system is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in Georgia, USA. With the RCC7P-AK, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.Incoming Water Pressure: 30 PSI - 70 PSIOperating water temperature range: 40 100 °FMaximum TDS: 750 ppm"
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.