Model # WSP50ARB Store SKU # 1001551104
The WSP50ARB spin-down sediment filter is a central water purification pre-filter to protect your terminal equipment and appliances such as downstream pipelines, water purifiers, water heaters, wall-hung boilers, dishwashers, washing machines, and showerheads. It protects and extends the life of your standard filters by removing the large dirt, sand, and rust particles before they reach the rest of your plumbing system. An integrated Auto Flushing Module enables the system to flush automatically on a preset schedule. Use the HD touch screen to adjust flushing frequency, ranging from 1-99 days, and flush runtime(choose from 15, 30, 45, 60, or 90 seconds). Thanks to its size(nearly double the size of our WSP50 series) and auto flushing module(easy maintenance), WSP50ARB takes water purification as well as plumbing and appliances protection to the next level.
- Flushable and reusable. Used to create a multi-layer gradient filtration system taking considerable workload off finer filters that follow it and result in a longer filter life. As a larger, upgraded version of WSP series, WSP50ARB filters out particulate, sediment, rust, and floating objects.
- Pressure-resistant and durable materials: lead-free brass machine head, 50-micron food grade stainless steel mesh filter screen, and explosion-proof transparent housing. Easy installation. No welding or glue needed. Works well with copper, PEX, and CPVC pipes.
- System can be installed in any direction thanks to the 360° rotatable head connection.
- Integrated Auto Flushing Module(dual power supply) with scraper saves time and effort on routine maintenance. Choose from auto, semi-auto, and manual on HD touch screen to enable the system to flush automatically on a preset schedule.
- Provide a maximum flow rate of 35 GPM. Two types of threads on both two ends of connectors: 1-inch MNPT and 3/4-inch FNPT or 34-inch push-fit plumbing fittings. Parts included: two ¾ push-fit plumbing fittings, 1 power adapter, 1 circlip, 3 AA batteries for touch-screen Auto Flushing Module
- 30-day money-back guarantee. 1-year manufacturer warranty. Lifetime tech support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA at (678) 261-7611.