Model # FC25B Store SKU # 1001201063
iSpring FC25B 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means it has a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and is therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes up to 99% of chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on industrial chemicals.
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Chlorine and More: Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! The FC25B carbon block filter is specially designed to remove up to 99% of chlorine from water
- Standard Size: Our filter set fits standard 20" x 4. 5" housings, including brand name models.
- Top-Notch Quality: Our FC25B CTO Carbon Block filters are made of high-quality coconut shell activated carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Activated carbon is an effective adsorbent because it is a highly porous material and provides a large surface area to which contaminants may adsorb. They are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. The 20" x 4. 5" filter cartridges have a minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and require minimum maintenance
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your manufacturer and life-time free tech support from U. S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please Note: The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use. Unlike an RO membrane, the filters don't reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.