Model # WGB22B-PB Store SKU # 1001201100
The WGB22B-PB whole house filtration system is an ideal "point of entry" filtration system for cleaning up well or city water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB22B-PB filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home will have passed through the two filtration stages of the WGB22B-PB. The stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes up to 99% of chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on industrial chemicals. The second stage houses a lead reducing filter.
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Lead and More: Our 2nd stage filter (FCRC25B) lead removal filter is specially designed for reducing lead. This filter features a high capacity of 15,000 ppm for lead, effectively reducing lead to below 15 ppb (the EPA standard for drinking water). The system also removes sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants.
- DIY installation and maintenance: Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for easy DIY installation. With 1 in. NPT inlet / outlet and 20 in. x 4.5 in. filter cartridges, the system has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance
- Top-Notch Quality: The first stage CTO Carbon Block filter is made of high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. It is tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. The filter has a capacity of 100,000 gallons of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for a full year.
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your extended manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please Note: This system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home. Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS consider our iSpring RO systems.