Model # WGB32BM Store SKU # 1001201103
The WGB32BM whole house filtration system is an ideal "point of entry" filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32BM filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32BM. The stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters. The second stage houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they are more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes up to 99% of chlorine from the water. The third stage has an iron and manganese reducing filter. The FM25B iron and manganese reducing filter is only included with the WGB32BM, as it is not needed for most municipal water supplies that the WGB32B targets.
- Protect your family and household appliance from iron, manganese and more; our 3rd stage filter (FM25B) is specially designed for iron and manganese removal, reducing iron (MAX 3.0 ppm down to 0.01 ppm) and manganese (MAX 1.0 ppm down to 0.01 ppm); our filter lasts up to 3 times longer than greensand due to the catalytic media not being consumed in the process; the system also removes sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs and various other contaminants
- DIY installation and maintenance - refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for easy DIY installation. With 1 in. NPT inlet / outlet and 20 in. x 4.5 in. filter cartridges, the system has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance
- Top-notch quality - the first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 microns. The second stage Carbon Block filter is made of high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100,000 Gal. of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for a full year.
- Peace of mind customer service - register online to activate your 1-year manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team; we stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately; we are happy to help
- Please note - this system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home; unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water; if you are interested in a filter that removes TDS consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems. The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use.