Model # WSP-1000 Store SKU # 1001487651
The WSP spin down sediment filter is the first line of defense to your appliances. It protects and extends the life of your standard filters by removing the large dirt, sand, and rust particles before they reach the rest of your plumbing system, including expensive appliances. It comes with a variety of options in micron sizes. Smaller microns allow less through, but to get most life and efficiency out of your filters it's important to only go as small as you need. The WSP-1000 is ideal for filtering out course sediment larger than 1000 micron. The stainless steel screen makes the flushing and cleaning process very simple, allowing flushing of the contaminants through the bottom of the filter when the cartridge begins to get clogged. This allows the cartridge to be reused without needing to be replaced. The 1 inch outlet MNPT fitting provides a maximum 20 GPM flow rate, and also features 3/4 inch NPT threads on the inlet and outlet. The housing is made of FDA approved grade materials.
- High impact stainless steel mesh filter screen rated at 1000 Micron
- Ideal first layer of filtration before a larger filtration system
- Flushable and reusable, takes considerable workload off finer filters that follow behind it helps create a multi-layer gradient filtration system for better filtration results and longer filter life
- See through housing offers easy visual monitoring stainless steel body with 1-year warranty
- Double threads on both ends: 1 inch mnpt and 3/4 inch fnpt, flush out valve has garden hose barb fitting