Model # WSP50GR Store SKU # 1001487652
The WSP spin down sediment filter is ideal for filtering out course sediment. The stainless steel screen makes the flushing and cleaning process very simple, allowing flushing of the contaminants through the bottom of the filter when the cartridge begins to get clogged. This allows the stainless steel filter cartridge to be used over and over again without needing to be replaced. The 1 inch outlet MNPT fitting provides a maximum 20 gpm flow rate, and the WSP-50 also features 3/4 inch NPT threads on the inlet and outlet. The housing is manufactured with NSF listed, FDA approved grade materials. Specifications:Mesh pore rating: 50 micronDry weight: 1 lbDimensions: 3.5 inch width x 9 inch heightSuitable temperature range: 40 - 100 °FSuitable pressure range: 20 - 90 psi
- High impact stainless steel mesh filter screen rated at 50 Micron. Double threads on both ends: 1 inch MNPT and 3/4 inch FNPT, 1/4 inch flush out fitting included.
- Flushable and reusable, takes considerable workload off finer filters that follow behind it helps create a multi-layer gradient filtration system for better filtration results and longer filter life.
- System can be installed in any direction thanks to the 360° rotatable head connection.
- The steel mesh filter cartridge and housing can be easily cleaned by rotating the scraper, saving time and effort on routine maintenance.
- Lifetime support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA, USA