Model # 967208903 Store SKU # 1001155525
Ideal for part-time homeowner use, the Jonsered 2250 gas chainsaw is a great all-around saw that's perfect for felling trees or cutting large amounts of firewood. Our patented Clean Power engine technology is powerful and environmentally friendly, reducing harmful exhaust emissions up to 75% and increasing fuel efficiency up to 20%. Unique turbo intake air cleaning technology separates and removes up to 97% of sawdust and other dust particles from air before it reaches the air filter, providing optimal performance with less frequent filter cleaning. This reliable, durable chainsaw also features Jonsered's Anti Vibration technology for vibration dampening and our Spin Start system for reduced starter cord resistance. It's also equipped with a side-mounted chain tensioner for fast, easy chain tensioning.
- Clean Power engine technology reduces harmful exhaust emissions up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency up to 20%, while providing raw power, even at low speeds
- Unique turbo intake air cleaning technology separates and removes up to 97% of sawdust and other dust particles before it reaches the filter for optimal performance and less frequent filter cleaning
- Spin Start reduces resistance in the starter cord up to 40% for easier starts
- Chainsaw handles are insulated from engine and cutting equipment with steel springs, for lower vibration dampening and incredible ergonomics, effectively reducing operator fatigue on long work days
- Quick-release snap-locked cylinder covers enable quick, easy access to air filter and spark plug, with no need to loosen or remove screws
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting