Model # 380-P4010LACS-WCA Store SKU # 1001343119
The P4010LACS-WCA is an AC/DC powered smoke alarm with 10 year battery backup that features wireless interconnect capability, enhanced intelligibility for users and an LED safety light that illuminates when the alarm sounds to help guide your way to safety. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as "Replace Alarm" at end of alarm life, and "Hush mode activated" when a nuisance alarm is silenced. The three colour LED ring helps users quickly determine standby, alarm, or error mode of the alarm. Kidde P4010 Series Alarms contain 10-year tamper proof batteries that eliminate the need for battery replacement and ends worry over unauthorized removal. Wireless or hardwire interconnect triggers each connected alarm in the network to sound once smoke is detected. This can provide more time to react. Kidde Wireless units can be joined easily with the touch of one button.
- 120 V Direct Wire with 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery Backup No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm
- Wireless (and Hardwire) Interconnect Proprietary radio signal joins multiple alarms together, so when one alarm sounds they all sound. User is alerted if an alarm loses connection to the network
- LED Safety Light Bright LEDs provide lighted escape path
- Voice Notifications Unit announces "Fire!" and other alerts such as "Replace Alarm," which helps the user better understand the alarm status
- Photoelectric Sensor Smoke alarm contains advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smouldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms
- Alarm Locate Feature Quickly find initiating alarm by silencing other alarms in the network