Model # 380-P4010ACS-WCA Store SKU # 1001343118
The P4010ACS-WCA is an AC/DC powered smoke alarm with 10 year battery backup that features wireless interconnect capability and provides enhanced intelligibility for users. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as "Replace Alarm" at end of alarm life, and "Hush mode activated" when a nuisance alarm is silenced. The three colour LED ring helps users quickly determine standby, alarm or error mode of the alarm. Kidde P4010 Series Alarms contain 10-year tamper proof batteries that eliminate the need for battery replacement, and ends worry over unauthorized removal. The unit's Ambient Light Sensing feature, which establishes a day/night cycle, prevents alarm chirping in dark conditions. Wireless or hardwire interconnect triggers each connected alarm in the network to sound once smoke is detected. This can provide more time to react. Kidde wireless units can be joined with the touch of one button.
- Wireless (and Hardwire) Interconnect Proprietary radio signal joins multiple alarms together, so when one alarm sounds they all sound. User is alerted if an alarm loses connection to the network
- 120 V Direct Wire with 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery Backup No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm
- Photoelectric Sensor advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smouldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms
- Voice Notifications Unit announces "Fire!" and other alerts such as "Replace Alarm," which helps the user better understand the alarm status
- Alarm Locate Feature Quickly find initiating alarm by silencing other alarms in the network
- Hush Feature Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for up to 10 minutes (smoke must be present before Hush is activated). End of Unit Life and Network Error chirps can also be silenced