Kidde Worry-Free Hardwire Smoke alarm with 10-year Sealed Battery Backup i12010SCA, 6 Pack
Model # 21028840|Store SKU # 1001392513
The Kidde i12010SCA is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with sealed-in lithium battery backup. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. The i12010SCA contains a 10-year tamper proof battery that eliminates the need for battery replacement, and ends worry over unauthorized battery removal. The alarm provides continuous protection from smoke and fire, even during power outages. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. The customer can use a simple tool such as a screwdriver to deactivate the unit, stopping the chirp and making it safe for disposal. The end of life signal can be temporarily silenced to allow for replacement at a more convenient time.
- cUL approved - Replacement date is 120 months after installation
- 120V AC direct connection - interconnects with other Kidde alarms
- Tamper Resist Feature deters theft or tampering
- With 10-year backup battery for protection during power outages, never replace battery
- Test and reset button - to test circuitry and resets alarm
- End of Life Notification Ten years after unit is powered to indicate it is time for replacement.