Model # 21031590 Store SKU # 1001752016
The first all-in-one smart home safety device to integrate smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection with Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring. The Kidde Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Indoor Air Quality Monitor detects multiple airborne threats to home health and safety from a single, Wi-Fi-enabled device. Equipped with Kidde HomeSafe, it connects to the Kidde app to place status updates and mobile alerts at your fingertips. Its also designed to work together with existing Kidde hardwired interconnected alarms to provide whole-home alarm activation; when one alarm sounds, they all sound, and an alert is sent to your phone.
- Built-in air quality sensor measures levels of temperature, relative humidity and Total Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Use the Kidde app to receive notifications if hazards are detected, know when the device needs to be replaced and test alarms.
- Alarms are powered by 120V AC with a sealed long-life lithium backup battery that lasts for 10 years, the entire life of the device.
- Just scan the QR code on the back of the product. No additional hub is needed to set up your Kidde smart devices.
- Whole-home alarm activation: Interconnected alarms activate together: when one alarm sounds, they all sound, and an alert is sent to your phone.
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa; Use voice commands to check alarm status and connection.