KitchenAid 36-inch W 20 cu.ft. French Door Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel, Counter-Depth - ENERGY STAR®
Model # KRFC300EBS|Store SKU # 1001052586
This 20 cu. ft. refrigerator has a Counter Depth design that gives it a built-in look. But the beauty of this French door refrigerator goes beyond the exterior. The ExtendFresh Temperature Management System and Produce Preserver help keep food fresh. LED lighting throughout the refrigerator makes food easy to find on every level.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills
- Minimizes the need for bottled water and keeps the exterior of the refrigerator looking sleek and clean
- Factory-installed icemaker eliminates the need to fill ice trays and ensures you have a steady supply of ice on hand
- Water filtration system reduces impurities from household water, giving you filtered water from your refrigerator for up to 6 months
- Up-front temperature controls make temperature management easy by placing the interior controls at the front of the refrigerator
- ExtendFresh temperature management system uses sensors in the refrigerator and freezer to help ensure all your ingredients remain at the appropriate temperature so they stay fresh and tasty
- Metallic Accents on Shelf Trim provide a touch of elegance and complement the high gloss interior finish of the refrigerator
- Extra-large 14.38 cu. ft. fresh food capacity provides additional interior space, while 5.62 cu. ft. freezer capacity allows for additional storage space
- Produce Preserver absorbs ethylene gas emitted by many fruits and vegetables, causing them to over ripen. By removing ethylene, the Produce Preserver helps extend freshness
- Humidity-Controlled Crispers provide adjustable humidity control, giving you a dedicated storage option to keep fresh food at optimum humidity levels
- A FreshChill temperature-controlled full width pantry lets you properly store foods ranging from meats to produce by allowing manual adjustment of the amount of cold air that enters the drawer
- Max Cool when selected, automatically adjusts the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer to the lowest setting when appropriate. This keeps the refrigerator at the ideal temperature when loading groceries, the doors are frequently opened or in higher room temperatures
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.