KitchenAid 7.1 cu. ft. Slide-In Dual Fuel Range with Self-Cleaning Convection Oven in Stainless Steel
Model # YKSDB900ESS|Store SKU # 1000833934
This versatile dual fuel range provides a Baking Drawer that adds more options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to bake at a different temperature. This range features flawless cooking results from Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- The separate baking drawer compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes
- Even-Heat True Convection produces flawless results; the unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature
- A steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results
- 5 burners provide the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 19,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer.
- EasyConvect Conversion takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you
- FIT Guarantee promises to flawlessly fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30-inch width, countertop depth of 24-inch - 25-inch, cabinet depth of 23-inch - 24-inch and countertop height of 36-inch
- Aqualift® steam clean enables the oven s self-cleaning feature to make clean-up easy at a temperature lower than 93°C (200°F); this innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills
- Glass touch controls offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience
- Dual fuel combines gas cooking surface with an electric oven
- This 7.1 cu. ft. capacity electric freestanding range provides an extra-large cooking capacity in the oven for multiple dishes at once and gives you the flexibility of a separate temperature zone in the baking drawer
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.