Model # KDFE204KPS Store SKU # 1001567207
The quietest KitchenAid® Dishwasher provides quiet cleaning without compromising performance, so there's no need to wait to run a wash cycle. A third level utensil rack holds silverware, serving utensils and spatulas, and an adjustable middle rack adds flexibility to fit tall items. Choose Stainless Steel or Black Stainless Steel, both with PrintShield Finish that resists smudges and fingerprints.
- 39 dBA - Provides the quietest cleaning available from KitchenAid® Dishwashers, so there's no need to wait to run a wash cycle while entertaining and enjoying meals, even in open concept kitchens.
- Third Level Utensil Rack - Provides additional space for long and flat items like silverware, serving utensils and spatulas.
- ProWash Cycle - Uses sensors to measure soil levels throughout the cycle and adapts wash time and water temperature as needed for tough messes or lighter loads, because no two meals or the dishes that result are exactly the same.
- PrintShield Finish - Resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up the kitchen.
- Sani-Rinse Option - Eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria by adding a high-heat final rinse to sanitize dishes.
- Adjustable Middle RackAdds flexibility to fit tall items like a stand mixer bowl. Lower the rack to place large dishes inside or raise it to make room for platters, pitchers, blender jars and more in the rack below.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Triple Filtration System - Uses three levels of filtration to remove food particles during the wash and rinse cycles. This ensures clean water circulates through the wash arms and onto dishes, even with dirty cookware in the load.
- Express Wash Cycle - Cleans in less time, so you always have the dishes you need while prepping, cooking and entertaining.
Read more about Delivery & Installation | Download the Appliance Delivery Checklist