Klein Tools 3-Piece Pliers, Stripper, and Voltage Tester Tool-Set
Model # MPZ00070R|Store SKU # 1001159530
This 3-piece tool set includes everything needed to cut, strip, and test cable. The 9 inch high-leverage side-cutting pliers (Cat. No. D2139NE) are made from high quality steel and feature induction hardened cutting knives for durability. The Klein-Kurve wire stripper/cutter (Cat. No. 11054) cuts, strips and loops 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire. The Non-Contact Voltage Tester detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires.
- High-leverage design, rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Cuts, strips and loops 8-16 AWG Solid and 10-18 AWG Stranded wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- NCVT-1 features 50-Volt to 1000-Volt AC power operating range
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.