Model # 86 43 250 US Store SKU # 1001487740
KNIPEX Tools is the worlds largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. KNIPEX Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. These 10 in. Adjustable Pliers Wrench features and Angled grip and Smooth Parallel Jaws. The 15° tilt protects the users hand and allows flexibility to reach tight or unusual places. The smooth parallel jaws provide even pressure on nuts or bolts and protects delicate finishes such as chrome. From start to finish, KNIPEX Tools are made utilizing the highest quality materials and are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- 15° angled pliers handle provides space for counter screw connections or bolted fittings
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - works directly on chrome
- Ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Easy push-button for adjustment to any workpiece
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces