Model # 74 22 250 T BKA Store SKU # 1001487858
The KNIPEX 10 in. Angled High Leverage Diagonal Cutters are great for very tough, continuous use. The high cutting performance requires 20% less effort compared the conventional diagonal with minimum effort. This is due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting-edge angle and transmission ratio. Precision cutting edges (cutting edge hardness approximately 64 HRC) cut several types of wire including piano wire. The added feature of the integrated forged joint axle increases heavy-duty performance. Cutting capacities include medium hard to piano wire. The tether attachment point is lug welded to the handle to ensure optimal tether strength and keeps the tool close, even if dropped from a high work-area. The multi-component handles add comfort and ease of use. Made of chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel forged, oil-hardened.
- For very tough, continuous use
- 12° angled head
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting-edge, angle, and transmission ratio
- Precision cutting edges (cutting edge hardness approximately 64 HRC) cuts several types of wire including piano wire
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel forged, oil-hardened
- Pliers with tether attachment point for mounting and fall protection