Model # 95 62 190 T BKA Store SKU # 1001487737
The KNIPEX 7-1/2 in. Wire Rope Cutters are great for very tough, continuous use. The high cutting performance requires less effort compared the conventional diagonal with minimum effort. This is due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting-edge angle and transmission ratio. Precision cutting edges (cutting edge hardness approximately 64 HRC) cut several types of wire including piano wire. The tether attachment point is lug welded to the handle to ensure optimal tether strength and keeps the tool close, even if dropped from a high work-area. The multi-component handles add comfort and ease of use. Made of chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel forged, oil-hardened.
- Dual-component comfort grip includes a welded tether attachment point for fall protection
- Features internal opening spring and locking lever
- Cutting-edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Cutting capacities: piano wire 3/32 inch, copper cable multi-strand 9/32 inch, medium hard and iron wire 5/32 inch, wire rope 1/5 inch
- 2 crimping dies for end caps on Bowden cable sheaths and end ferrules for traction cables
- Comfortable work thanks to handy, slim design and internal opening spring