Model # 97 53 04 Store SKU # 1001487728
The KNIPEX Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers with lateral access automatically self-adjusts to the size of the end sleeve 28 7 / 5 AWG. Square compression for optimum contact area in the clamp connection. The ergonomic narrow handles with multi-component grips reduce the manual force by 20%. Fits all twin ferrules within the application range. Repetitive, high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism). These tools have been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory. Optimum transmission of force due to toggle lever for fatigue-reduced operation. High operation comfort thanks to handy shape and low weight. Made of chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened.
- Manual force reduced by 20%
- Narrow handle width and improved ergonomics
- For crimping end sleeves (ferrules) according to DIN 46228 parts 1 + 4
- Self-adjustment to the size of end sleeves (ferrules) required
- Fits all twin ferrules within the application range
- Repetitive, high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)