Model # 13 88 8 US Store SKU # 1001487751
KNIPEX Tools is the world's largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. KNIPEX Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. KNIPEX Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, KNIPEX Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation to grip flat and round material, for bending, debarring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping end sleeves (ferrules)
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single conductors without damaging them serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the jaw for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and debarring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for 12 + 14 AWG (0.75 - 1.5 sq. mm and 2.5 sq. mm)
- Crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) 12 - 20 AWG (0.5 - 2.5 mm²)