Model # 09 02 240 T BKA Store SKU # 1001487834
KNIPEX Tools is the world's largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. KNIPEX Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. The 9-1/2 in. High Leverage Lineman's Pliers feature a dual component grip for optimal comfort and tool control. The tether attachment point is lug welded to the handle to ensure optimal tether strength and keeps the tool close, even if dropped from a high work-area. From start to finish, KNIPEX Tools are made utilizing the highest quality materials and are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- Dual-component comfort grip includes a tether attachment point for fall protection
- The rivet has been reduced in size and moved closer to the jaws to create an ultra-high leverage design for 25% easier cutting power
- Precise induction hardened (64 HRC) cutting edges for longer tool life and easy cutting of soft, hard and ACSR wire
- The recess on the back now has an oval shaped design which works better on thicker, round or oval shaped cable
- Serrated cross-hatched knurled gripping zone on the jaws for pulling and gripping
- Additional gripping zone below the joint for strong gripping of wires and pulling wires