Model # 95 36 320 Store SKU # 1001487753
Knipex Tools is the worlds largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. Knipex pliers, cutters, insulated tools and other products have been the tools of choice for professional tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. Knipex Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, KNIPEX Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- Easy handling due to low weight (800 g) and compact construction (320-m length) - usable in confined areas also
- Cutting through copper and aluminum cables with diameters of up to 60 mm in one-hand and two-hand operation
- Hardened cutting edges, precisely ground, cut smoothly and neatly without crushing
- For cutting copper and aluminum single conductors as well as multiple stranded cables (not suitable for steel wire and wire ropes)
- Innovative three-stage ratchet-drive with high leverage for easy cutting in one-hand and two-hand operation
- Fixed handle with support area for putting down the plier when cutting