Model # KMA3700 Store SKU # 1001614916
Transform your circular saw into a high-performance track-guided cutting tool for breaking down full sheets of plywood with cuts up to 100 (2540mm). Set your projects up for success by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with the Accu-Cut XL Circular Saw Track Guide. It rips, crosscuts, and makes angled cuts up to 100" (2540mm) long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels with accuracy and control. The Accu-Cut XL guides your circular saw along an extended-length aluminum track that holds the saw steady and keeps your cuts straight. The track guide is designed for simplicity: just mount your saw to the Universal Sled, align the Accu-Cut XL track to the cut line, and make the high-quality cuts you need. The anti-chip guide strips prevent splintering and tearout through the entire length of your cut. The same strips also feature an anti-slip surface that holds the track in place without clamps.
- Straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts made easy
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100" (2540mm)
- Splinter-free cuts with tearout protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need anywhere by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut