Model # ACS430 Store SKU # 1001614915
The Adaptive Cutting System 62" (1575mm) Guide Track guides the Kreg Plunge saw for straight, splinter-free cutting of solid wood and plywood. This high-precision aluminum track features an anti-chip strip to prevent wood splintering, two anti-slip strips to hold the track in place without clamps, and glide strips that allow the saw to slide smoothly on the track. The track features a zero-offset design that aligns the edge of the track exactly with the cutline to ensure accurate positioning. A cord manager helps guide the saw cord while cutting, as well as a dust-collection hose if the saw is connected to a shop vacuum. Can be used alone or paired with a second track for off-table cutting, or can be mounted to the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table.
- Aluminum guide track for cutting solid wood and plywood with the Kreg Plunge Saw
- Versatile track cuts precisely alone or on the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table
- Precise zero-offset design aligns track edge with exact cut location
- Splinter-free cutting with anti-chip strip that hugs the blade and cutline
- Secure positioning using two anti-slip strips that hold track in place without clamps
- Safe cutting provided by guiding the saw to prevent binding