Model # ACS405 Store SKU # 1001614913
Rip Guides attach quickly and easily to the Adaptive Cutting System 62" (1575mm) Guide Track to provide accurate measurement and material stops when making cuts up to 13" (330mm) wide in solid wood, plywood, and other sheet goods. Rip Guides make guided cutting even easier and more accurate. Rip Guides also eliminate the hassle and potential inaccuracies of measuring and marking every cut. Rip Guides lock onto the 62" Guide Track, and have aluminum bars that extend under the track. That makes it possible to lock in the measurement desired, up to 13" (330mm), and then make one or many cuts at the exact width without having to measure and mark the workpiece. Simply place the material under the 62" Guide Track, slide it over until the material rests against the Rip-Guide bars, and then make the cut. The Guide Track stays in place on the material, while the Rip Guides position the material precisely. Sold as a pair.
- Precision guides for making accurate, repeatable cuts up to 13" (330mm) wide when using the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw and 62" (1575mm) Guide Track
- Versatile for making clean, straight rip cuts up to 13" (330mm) wide
- Precise measuring with built-in adjustable guides and hairline measurement indicators
- Attach quickly when needed, and easily removable without losing calibration
- Safe cutting is provided by positioning the 62" (1575mm) Guide Track precisely while the saw moves over the material
- Adjustable leveling pins position the 62" (1575mm) Guide Track exactly on all thicknesses