Model # SML-F125 - 5000 Store SKU # 1001613606
Kreg Zinc Screws are a good choice for a wide variety of indoor projects with limited exposure to the elements. Zinc screws provide adequate rust protection, and serve as an affordable alternative to our more protective Blue-Kote and stainless screw varieties. Available in a variety of sizes, thread options, head styles, and quantities.
- Square-drive head and self-tapping tip for easy driving without bit slipping, wood splitting
- Flat-bottom head and smooth shank draw the pocket-hole joint together tightly
- Case-hardened steel wont bend, snap, or break
- Zinc coating for use on indoor projects
- Fine threads for hardwoods such as oak, cherry, maple
- Maxi-Loc washer head for standard Kreg pocket holes