Model # KMA2685 Store SKU # 1001184777
TURN AN ORDINARY CIRCULAR SAW INTO A PRECISION EDGE-GUIDED CUTTING TOOL Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cutsmore easily than you ever imaginedusing your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut Circular Saw Edge Guide.The Kreg Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need. The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you want up to 24 inch. using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24 inch. wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
- Universal Sled accepts most circular sawsleft or right blade