Model # LB215-323 Store SKU # 1001159266
Leviton Circuit Breakers provide overload and short-circuit protection and feature an all plug-on design. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed. Leaving the option of having the circuit breakers easily plugged-on at final installation. They also feature colour indicators in the handle to easily see operational status at-a-glance. This breaker will work only in Leviton branded residential panels.
- Hydraulic-magnetic trip technology allowing circuit breakers to operate as intended over a wide range of temperature extremes: -40ºC to 85ºC, without re-rating
- Only residential branch circuit breakers on the market featuring an entirely plug-on design for quick installation, saving time and labour costs
- Circuit breakers incorporate LEDs so users can easily identify the trip condition and type of fault (AF/GF)
- Different blink sequences for Parallel and Series arcs
- Patented reset lockout technology to GFCI and AFCI/GFCI circuit breakers exceeds UL safety standards and streamlines installation
- 10kA short-circuit rating