Model # A5621-222-02W Store SKU # 1001626285
Antimicrobial Treated Devices from Leviton are both clean and tough. By incorporating an antimicrobial additive into the product material, antimicrobial treated devices inhibit 99.9% of bacterial growth and resist intense cleanings in commercial settings, ensuring a longer service life.
- Frameless design eliminates the area most prone to dirt and grime buildup, contributing to a cleaner look
- Rocker material embedded with an EPA registered antimicrobial additive that fights the growth of mold, mildew, and other harmful bacteria
- Switches are made of thermoset urea, making them more resistant to chemical cleanings in commercial settings
- Common applications: health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial kitchens, nurseries, bathrooms, childrens bedrooms, and hospitality facilities
- JIS Z 2801:2000: Test for Antimicrobial Activity and Efficacy
- ISO 22196: Measurement of Antibacterial Activity on Plastics and Other Non-Porous Surfaces