Model # 132X7/1.2/5100LP Store SKU # 1001518750
Waterproof Bamboo flooring is sustainable, stylish and durable with a Janka rating of 3,000 for extreme hardness. The prefinished flooring features 7 layers of protective coating, including 2-layers of Aluminum Oxide Finish providing protection from every day wear. This product has achieved FLOORSCORE Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. Includes 1mm pre-attached underlayment. It's the perfect choice for residential use.
- 7mm Thickness x 5.2 in. Width x 36.22 in. Length Planks with (1 mm pre-attached underlayment)
- Ideal for residential use
- Easily cleaned with a soft brush or damp cloth
- FLOORSCORE Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty
- 13.07 sq. ft. per case. Case Weight: 31.70 lbs.
- Ultra-durable scratch resistant coating
- Genuine strand woven Bamboo veneer
- Construction: Stone Polymer Composite (SPC) Waterproof Engineered Bamboo Flooring
- Planks have a micro beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating / resistance to denting: 3000
- Click Lock with drop lock end joints (floating installation)
- Appropriate for installation above, below and on grades