Model # MS-OPS2H-WH-C Store SKU # 1000720113
Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights on and off for you. Its a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add automation to your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects fines motion, such as desk activities or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, your sensor can detect daylight so lights don't turn on when enough natural light is in the room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home. Install it in the laundry room for added convenience when your hands are full, or in the garage and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Maestro Sensors works with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor.
- Single pole only. Helps you better control your electricity consumption and use only what you need
- Uses Advanced XCT sensing technology offering the most reliable on/off performance with up to 81 square meter coverage
- Up to 250 W incandescent halogen electronic low voltage 200 W magnetic low voltage 150 W CFL/LED or 2 amp ballasts
- Works with all bulb types
- Senses daylight so lights only turn on when you need it (optional)
- Works with all bulb typ