Model # MACL-153MH-WH-C Store SKU # 1000746138
The Maestro LED+ dimmer provides optimal dimming performance of LED bulbs. This dimmer works with up to 150-Watt of dimmable LED/CFL or 600-Watt of incandescent/halogen, allowing you to control multiple bulb types on the same circuit. It is designed to control a broad range of dimmable LED and CFL bulbs from a variety of brands including Philips, Sylvannia, GE, EcoSmart and Lighting Science. Use the rocker to adjust the light level for any activity or set the preset level to ensure lights always turn on to your desired light level. Advanced features include delayed fade to off, which allows time to exit a room or to get into bed before the lights turn off. Coordinating Claro wall plate sold separately.
- Tested on 1,000s of bulbs and dozens of brands for flicker-free dimming
- Works with up to 150 Watts of dimmable LED/CFL bulbs or 600 Watts of Incandescent/Halogen bulbs
- Lutron's patented technology optimizes the dim range of your bulb and prevents interference with other dimmers in the home
- Can be used in single-pole or 3-Way/multi-location dimming applications (up to 10 locations, Maestro companion dimmer MA-RR-XX required)
- Programmable fade gradually turns lights on, allowing your eyes to adjust to the change in light, and gradually fade off, allowing time to exit a room before the lights turn off
- Includes (1) Maestro LED+ (formerly C.L) Dimmer Switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately