MAKITA 16-inch 18Vx2 LXT Cordless Chainsaw with 2 x 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries & Dual-Port Charger
Model # DUC400PT2|Store SKU # 1001238319
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded and gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting the demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18-Volt X 2 LXT (36-Volt) Brushless Chain Saw. With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the DUC400PT2 is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It's powered by two 18-Volt LXT batteries for 36-Volt power and run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18-Volt battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. The DUC400PT2 has a 16 inch guide bar, and the Makita-built motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed but with less noise (only 100dB(A)).
- Low Noise Level at only 87.7 dB(A) and Zero Emissions for Operator Comfort
- Toolless Chain Tension Adjustment for Quick and Easy Adjustment on the Jobsite
- Lightweight Design / Only 11.8 lbs. including batteries for Reduced Operator Fatigue
- INCLUDED: 2 Ea. 18V (5.0Ah) Li-Ion Battery BL1850B (196675-2), Dual Port Rapid Charger (DC18RD)
- Charges 2 x 18V BL1850B 5.0Ah Li-Ion batteries in just 45 minutes!
- INCLUDES: 16 inch Chain (196742-3), 16 inch Guide Bar (165247-4), Chain Cover (419242-9), Oil Supply (182229-1), Spike Bumper (347078-5)