Model # AN923 Store SKU # 1000777504
The Makita 3-1/2-inch Framing Nailer (model AN923) combines rugged construction and robust performance with ease-of-use features for commercial framing applications. The AN923 is engineered for a range of applications including framing walls, floors and roofs, construction of sub-flooring, roof and floor decking, floor and wall sheathing/siding. It is ideal for framers, roofers and carpenters. The AN923 accepts full round-head nails, 2-inch to 3-1/2 in., with 0.113-inch to 0.162-inch shank diameter (plastic or wire collated). The 3-mode selector switch (bump, sequential, lock) provides increased convenience, while the tool-free depth adjustment offers nine settings to drive nails to a precise level on the wood's surface. The AN923 is engineered for longer tool life and ease-of-use, with a built-in air filter to minimize dust and debris from entering, as well as a back-pressure function which clears debris out of the tool when the pressurized hose is released. Additional features include the convenient two-step loading procedure to ensure a fast re-load with minimal downtime, sharp spurs on the nose engineered to grip wood and rubber hand-grips to provide more comfortable handling.
- Drives 3-1/2-inch x 0.162-inch (16d) nails
- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails varying in length from 2-inch to 3-1/2 in.
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- To prevent dry firing, tool stops when 3 nails remain in the magazine
- Solid rear-loading aluminum magazine for longer life