Model # DLX2220SYB Store SKU # 1001051896
The 18-Volt Sub-Compact Driver-Drill and Impact Driver are a New Class Of Cordless, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed brushless driver-drill with two speed settings that weighs only 2.7 lbs., and a variable speed brushless impact driver with two speed settings that weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- DRIVER-DRILL : Compact and ergonomic design at 6-3/8" long weighs only 2.7 lbs, delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- IMPACT DRIVER : Compact and ergonomic design at 5-5/16" long weighs only 2.5 lbs. Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM), delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Ideal for work in tight spaces. An 18-Volt battery from any Makita LXT<sup>®</sup> tool will power the 18-Volt sub-compact driver-drill and impact driver included in the DLX2220SYB
- BL Brushless motor is controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time.
- INCLUDES: SUB COMPACT BL DRILL DRIVER, SUB COMPACT BL IMPACT DRIVER, (2) 18V Compact LXT<sup>®</sup> Lithium-Ion batteries, Charger, Tool bag
- Innovative Impact Driver Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "cross threading" by driving at low speed until impact begins, and offers improved control when driving longer screws.