Malibu Wide Plank Maple Manhattan 3/8-inch Thick x 6-1/2-inch Wide x Varying Length Engineered Click Hardwood Flooring (23.64 sq. ft./case)
Model # HDMPCL183EF|Store SKU # 1001341774
It's time to take hardwood quality further! Malibu Wide Plank presents gorgeous Maple in wider and longer planks, each hand-stained for a far more vivid colour depth than machine-stained hardwood. Unlike rotary peeled veneer, sliced face offers straight wood grains and gives you a premium solid wood look. Hand rolled edges and ends complete an unprecedented allure. Choose from 6 trend-setting shades from whitewash to earthy greys to brownsall sealed with 6 layers of the latest super low gloss urethane finish, providing protection from everyday wear. A minimum of 70% of planks in each case will be full 47.6-inch lengths. Surface texture features a beautiful elegant wire brushing. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty, Malibu Wide Plank is Lacey Act compliant, EPA and CARB 2 certified for your safety, it has also achieved the highly coveted Floor Score certification which is the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standard for hard surface flooring materials. Malibu Wide Plankhere to expand design possibilities.
- Wood species: maple
- 3/8-inch thick x 6 1/2-inch width x 15-inch to 47.6-inch random length planks
- Hardwood trim and moldings: item coordinates with 3/8-inch thick hardwood flooring
- 23.64 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 43.43 lbs.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) hardwood flooring
- Prefinished Manhattan light colour, super matte low gloss urethane finish, elegantly wire brushed
- Malibu Wide Plank Engineered Click-Lock Hardwood Installation Instructions_Canada-1_1001341774_PDF.pdf
- Malibu Wide Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring Lifetime Warranty_Canada-1_1001341774_PDF.pdf
- Malibu Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring Use & Care Manual_Canada-1_1001341774_PDF.pdf
- Malibu Wide Plank Handcrafted Product Disclaimer_Canada-1_1001341774_PDF.pdf
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.