- Door unit fits a rough opening of 32-1/2 x 82-3/4"
- Door features a rot resistant composite bottom rail
- Door and frame are primed and ready to paint
- Reinforced lock area for added security and peace of mind
- Steel panel insulates up to 5x better than a wood door and the polyurethane foam core is Zone C ENERGY STAR Certified
- Vent lite glass slides up and down to allow for air flow. No need for a storm door.
Masonite's Venting Low-E glass insert combines energy efficient Clear Glass with an easy-open lower Sash. Its virtually maintenance-free and will not yellow or crack. Our high-quality steel entry door is sure to suit your design and performance requirements. The high-definition panel profile provides excellent shadow lines, creating outstanding panel definition. For added value this door is insulated with a polyurethane core, providing an energy efficient entry system recognized by ENERGY STAR. This unit comes double bored making it ready to accept a lock set and deadbolt and has been factory primed, ready to install.