Model # YMET8800FZ Store SKU # 1001057351
No matter how big the meal, count on this 6.7 total cu. ft. double oven electric stove to get the job done. Power Preheat helps you start cooking sooner, while true convection with a third heating element makes sure that temperatures stay consistent to bake and roast faster. Plus, the Power element brings the heat for quick searing and an even sauté, and the bridge element provides more cooking capabilities with larger pans. Even better, this freestanding oven boasts a 10-year limited parts warranty, is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel, and is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your new qualifying Maytag appliance(s) Whirlpool Canada LP will take it back and refund the full purchase price including applicable taxes. (See Maytag 30 Day Money Back Performance Guarantee.pdf's for details)
- Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one
- True convection cooking helps you cook foods faster by using a third element plus a fan to distribute hot air evenly over, under and around food
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavour every time
- The 10-inch Power Element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak
- The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly
- Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity
- The bridge element stretches across the cooktop to help ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized, long, or oddly-shaped pots and pans
- Easy-to-clean, Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel finish keeps your fridge looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside
- Maytag® ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, Maytag® built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years
Read more about Delivery & Installation | Download the Appliance Delivery Checklist