Maytag 8.8 cu. ft. Extra-Large Capacity Gas Dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing in Chrome Shadow
Model # MGDB855DC|Store SKU # 1000830126
For the best Maytag brand has to offer, this high capacity dryer is packed with features that make light work of heavy loads. This model boasts a stout 8.8 cu. ft. capacity that's made to move mountains of laundry, and the PowerDry cycle, which gets your toughest loads dried every time. Plus, smart features give this dryer brains to match its brawn. Moisture sensors mean you can count on it to get clothes the right amount of dry, while the extra interior fin keeps clothes moving in more random tumbling patterns. You'll get less balling and tangling, and more compliments. And to top it off, this dryer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A., with a 10-year limited parts warranty. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all washers and dryers are sold individually, not as sets, and all accessories such as pedestals and stacking kits are sold separately.
- The extra-large 8.8 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your largest loads straight from the washer
- 11 Dryer Cycles including bedding, delicates, denim, heavy duty, normal, PowerDry, rapid dry, sanitize, steam refresh, timed dry and wrinkle control
- Dryer drum's powder-coat finish resists chipping and abrasion to protect clothes from damage
- Rear panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- Steam Refresh cycle helps relax wrinkles and reduce odors without rewashing to keep your clothes fresh for longer between loads
- 5 temperature settings: air only, extra low, high, low and medium allow you to choose the best drying temperature for each load
- Advanced Moisture Sensing saves money and evenly dry loads without overdrying to help reduce the risk shrinking. While the IntelliDry sensor keeps an eye on moisture levels to automatically stop the cycle when clothes are dry
- With the Wrinkle Prevent option with steam, the dryer continues to tumble your clothes after the cycle has ended. It's a no-heat way to help prevent wrinkles from setting in
- Set the end-of-cycle signal volume level on your dryer so you're not disturbed
- An improved lint screen lets you capture lint in a single swipe, so it only takes you a second to keep the dryer's airflow optimal
- With an extra interior fin, we've given drying a hand. It helps stop clothes from riding the drum for better tumbling and even drying for small loads
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.