Model # FEQ8HTXIN Store SKU # 1001741138
Capturing the rustic appearance of natural stone in a durable porcelain material, our Heritage Hex Indigo Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile brings the irreplaceable beauty of nature into any living space. This matte hexagon tile features natural mineral-like pattern variations in faded light and dark blue hues, replicating the appearance of aged stone. Composed of rich detail and a slightly textured surface, this unique porcelain tile offers decorative, rustic beauty through realistic scuffs and spots that are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile. This trendsetting display of stone-look design is visually appealing and versatile, and blends beautifully with a range of styles from vintage industrial to modern day. Its impervious, frost-resistant and durable features make this an ideal choice for both commercial and residential indoor and outdoor installations including, kitchens, bathrooms, backsplashes, showers, hallways, entryways, patios and fireplace facades.
- 7.5 square feet, 25 pieces per case. Case weight is 30 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- 7 in. width x 8 in. length x 0.35 in. thick
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and substantial variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns