Model # FPE18KBMN Store SKU # 1001570858
Modern and vintage design elements blend together to create our Kings Blume Encaustic 17-5/8 in. x 17-5/8 in. Nero Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile. Featuring a worn cement appearance, this tile is a subtle statement piece created by floral motifs in faded shades of charcoal black set on an antique white base glaze. Designed by interior architect and furniture designer Francisco Segarra, this tile is a true reflection of vintage industrial design. Realistic imitations of scuffs and spots that are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile bring rustic charm to any interior setting. Available in 7 print variations that are randomly scattered throughout each case, the variation throughout each tile mimics an authentic aged appearance. Save time and labor spent arranging smaller square tiles and instead install these durable porcelain slabs, which have four 8-3/4 in. squares separated by scored grout lines. The scored grout lines can be grouted or left ungrouted for a rugged finish.
- 11.02 sq. ft., 5 pieces per case, case weight is 52 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 17.63 in. W x 17.63 in. L x 0.39 in. thick
- Glazed slightly textured finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns